Moily does not rule out poll pact between Cong, Jagan`s party
Bangalore: Senior Congress leader and Union Minister M Veerappa Moily today did not rule out possibility of an electoral alliance between his party and YSR Congress of YS Jaganmohan Reddy.
"Anything is possible in politics," Moily, a former Karnataka Chief Minister, said when asked specifically if there will be an alliance between the two parties in Andhra Pradesh.
Moily`s comment assumes significance as he is part of an AICC committee headed by Defence Minister A K Antony which is looking into grievances arising out of formation of Telangana by bifurcating Andhra Pradesh.
Moily was earlier in-charge of Congress affairs in Andhra Pradesh.
Reddy was granted bail on September 23 by a CBI court 16 months after his arrest in a disproportionate asset case as the investigation agency stated that it could not establish quid pro quo in the case of eight companies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest