Moily does not rule out poll pact between Cong, Jagan`s party
Bangalore: Senior Congress leader and Union Minister M Veerappa Moily today did not rule out possibility of an electoral alliance between his party and YSR Congress of YS Jaganmohan Reddy.
"Anything is possible in politics," Moily, a former Karnataka Chief Minister, said when asked specifically if there will be an alliance between the two parties in Andhra Pradesh.
Moily`s comment assumes significance as he is part of an AICC committee headed by Defence Minister A K Antony which is looking into grievances arising out of formation of Telangana by bifurcating Andhra Pradesh.
Moily was earlier in-charge of Congress affairs in Andhra Pradesh.
Reddy was granted bail on September 23 by a CBI court 16 months after his arrest in a disproportionate asset case as the investigation agency stated that it could not establish quid pro quo in the case of eight companies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly