Naidu likely to embark on another mass-contact programme
Hyderabad: TDP Chief N Chandrababu Naidu, who completed a record 3,000-km `padayatra`, is likely to undertake another mass-contact programme soon.
Addressing party workers after returning here from Visakhapatnam, he said the details of the programme are likely to be announced soon.
His about 3,000 km long foot march across Andhra Pradesh during the last seven months concluded with a glittering public meeting in the port city yesterday.
He said his determination to put Andhra Pradesh back on the path of progress only became stronger with the `padayatra`.
He appealed to the people to rid the state of the "misrule" of Congress. Training his guns on TRS, he said the party never worked on people`s problems. "Where was TRS when Y S Rajasekhara Reddy gave away lands in Hyderabad?" he asked.
Naidu, who arrived here to a rousing welcome from party activists and leaders, proceeded on a vehicle rally to his residence.
He also paid respects at the `samadhi` of TDP founder and former Chief Minister N T Rama Rao here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!