Naidu likely to embark on another mass-contact programme
Hyderabad: TDP Chief N Chandrababu Naidu, who completed a record 3,000-km `padayatra`, is likely to undertake another mass-contact programme soon.
Addressing party workers after returning here from Visakhapatnam, he said the details of the programme are likely to be announced soon.
His about 3,000 km long foot march across Andhra Pradesh during the last seven months concluded with a glittering public meeting in the port city yesterday.
He said his determination to put Andhra Pradesh back on the path of progress only became stronger with the `padayatra`.
He appealed to the people to rid the state of the "misrule" of Congress. Training his guns on TRS, he said the party never worked on people`s problems. "Where was TRS when Y S Rajasekhara Reddy gave away lands in Hyderabad?" he asked.
Naidu, who arrived here to a rousing welcome from party activists and leaders, proceeded on a vehicle rally to his residence.
He also paid respects at the `samadhi` of TDP founder and former Chief Minister N T Rama Rao here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi