Naidu to take call on continuation of `padyatra` tomorrow
Vijayawada: Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu today said he would take a call on continuation of his 117-day-long padyatra (foot march) in Andhra Pradesh Saturday.
"I will seek medical advice tomorrow on continuation of my `Meekosam` (coming for you) padayatra", Naidu told a gathering at Paritala village in Krishna district.
The former chief minister had embarked on a marathon 2,340 km-long foot march to reach out to the people across the length and breadth of the state on October 2, 2012.
The TDP chief said on the occasion that he was committed to continue the walkathon for the "cause of people".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Three Naxals shot dead by security forces in Chhattisgarh
- Drug that helps addicts may benefit cancer patients too
- Come clean by September 30: FM Arun Jaitley to black money holders