Naidu to take call on continuation of `padyatra` tomorrow
Vijayawada: Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu today said he would take a call on continuation of his 117-day-long padyatra (foot march) in Andhra Pradesh Saturday.
"I will seek medical advice tomorrow on continuation of my `Meekosam` (coming for you) padayatra", Naidu told a gathering at Paritala village in Krishna district.
The former chief minister had embarked on a marathon 2,340 km-long foot march to reach out to the people across the length and breadth of the state on October 2, 2012.
The TDP chief said on the occasion that he was committed to continue the walkathon for the "cause of people".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days