Naidu to take call on continuation of `padyatra` tomorrow
Vijayawada: Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu today said he would take a call on continuation of his 117-day-long padyatra (foot march) in Andhra Pradesh Saturday.
"I will seek medical advice tomorrow on continuation of my `Meekosam` (coming for you) padayatra", Naidu told a gathering at Paritala village in Krishna district.
The former chief minister had embarked on a marathon 2,340 km-long foot march to reach out to the people across the length and breadth of the state on October 2, 2012.
The TDP chief said on the occasion that he was committed to continue the walkathon for the "cause of people".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena