Naidu to take call on continuation of `padyatra` tomorrow
Vijayawada: Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu today said he would take a call on continuation of his 117-day-long padyatra (foot march) in Andhra Pradesh Saturday.
"I will seek medical advice tomorrow on continuation of my `Meekosam` (coming for you) padayatra", Naidu told a gathering at Paritala village in Krishna district.
The former chief minister had embarked on a marathon 2,340 km-long foot march to reach out to the people across the length and breadth of the state on October 2, 2012.
The TDP chief said on the occasion that he was committed to continue the walkathon for the "cause of people".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried