Naidu to take call on continuation of `padyatra` tomorrow
Vijayawada: Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu today said he would take a call on continuation of his 117-day-long padyatra (foot march) in Andhra Pradesh Saturday.
"I will seek medical advice tomorrow on continuation of my `Meekosam` (coming for you) padayatra", Naidu told a gathering at Paritala village in Krishna district.
The former chief minister had embarked on a marathon 2,340 km-long foot march to reach out to the people across the length and breadth of the state on October 2, 2012.
The TDP chief said on the occasion that he was committed to continue the walkathon for the "cause of people".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened