Namibian man held for abusing CISF personnel
Hyderabad: A Namibian national has been arrested for allegedly abusing a CISF personnel at the Rajiv Gandhi International (RGI) Airport here, police said on Tuesday.
23-year-old Hellao Brown, a degree student of Nizam College, who last month attended his final year BA exams, was to board a flight from RGI Airport to Mumbai on way to his country last night, they said.
However, security officials found a liquor bottle in his baggage at the security area on the airport premises and told him that he was not supposed to carry it in his baggage.
After being stopped from taking the liquor bottle along, Brown, who was allegedly in an inebriated state, used abusive language against the CISF personnel and even pushed aside one of them, an investigating officer said, adding that he was immediately taken into custody and handed over to police.
Following a complaint by airport authorities, the Namibian was booked under section 353 (assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty) of IPC and arrested, RGI Airport police added.
Further investigations were on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read