New train between Vijaywada-Guntur from Nov 1
Vijayawada: South Central Railway would
introduce a new train between Vijayawada and Guntur from
The train will depart Vijayawada every day at 1230 hrs
and arrive at Guntur at 1330 hrs. It will depart Guntur at
1400 hrs and reach Vijayawada at 1500 hours, a release by
South Central Railway said today.
It will halt at Krishna Canal, Mangalagiri, Namburu and
Pedakakani, it said.
The railway authorities also informed that the inter city
express between Guntur and Secunderabad will stop at
Mangalagiri from November 1.
The Secunderabad-Gudur-Simhapuri express will leave
Secunderabad at 2200 hrs from November 1 instead of present
time of 2130 hrs and would arrive Gudur at 0850 hrs on next
day, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday