New train between Vijaywada-Guntur from Nov 1
Vijayawada: South Central Railway would
introduce a new train between Vijayawada and Guntur from
The train will depart Vijayawada every day at 1230 hrs
and arrive at Guntur at 1330 hrs. It will depart Guntur at
1400 hrs and reach Vijayawada at 1500 hours, a release by
South Central Railway said today.
It will halt at Krishna Canal, Mangalagiri, Namburu and
Pedakakani, it said.
The railway authorities also informed that the inter city
express between Guntur and Secunderabad will stop at
Mangalagiri from November 1.
The Secunderabad-Gudur-Simhapuri express will leave
Secunderabad at 2200 hrs from November 1 instead of present
time of 2130 hrs and would arrive Gudur at 0850 hrs on next
day, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!