New train between Vijaywada-Guntur from Nov 1
Vijayawada: South Central Railway would
introduce a new train between Vijayawada and Guntur from
The train will depart Vijayawada every day at 1230 hrs
and arrive at Guntur at 1330 hrs. It will depart Guntur at
1400 hrs and reach Vijayawada at 1500 hours, a release by
South Central Railway said today.
It will halt at Krishna Canal, Mangalagiri, Namburu and
Pedakakani, it said.
The railway authorities also informed that the inter city
express between Guntur and Secunderabad will stop at
Mangalagiri from November 1.
The Secunderabad-Gudur-Simhapuri express will leave
Secunderabad at 2200 hrs from November 1 instead of present
time of 2130 hrs and would arrive Gudur at 0850 hrs on next
day, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?
- IMF says Egypt seeking financial support
- Pacer Kagiso Rabada scoops six South African awards