NIA announces Rs 10 lakh reward for info on Hyderabad blasts
Hyderabad: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has announced a reward of Rs.10 lakh for any information leading to the arrest of the accused in the Feb 21 terror attack in Hyderabad.
The NIA, which is probing the twin bomb blasts, has promised to keep the identity of the informant confidential.
The NIA said the information may be provided on telephone numbers 040-2776 4488, 040-4005 8500 or e-mail ID email@example.com or through post.
The bomb blasts at the crowded Dilsukhnagar area killed 17 people and injured 116.
On March 14, the NIA took over the probe from police. It constituted a Special Investigation Team from both the NIA and Andhra Pradesh Police.
Even a month after the blasts, police could not achieve a breakthrough in the case.
Though the police claimed that images of a suspect who planted bombs was captured on CCTV cameras, his identity could not be clearly established. The investigators have not released the picture of the suspect.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living