NIA announces Rs 10 lakh reward for info on Hyderabad blasts
Hyderabad: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has announced a reward of Rs.10 lakh for any information leading to the arrest of the accused in the Feb 21 terror attack in Hyderabad.
The NIA, which is probing the twin bomb blasts, has promised to keep the identity of the informant confidential.
The NIA said the information may be provided on telephone numbers 040-2776 4488, 040-4005 8500 or e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org or through post.
The bomb blasts at the crowded Dilsukhnagar area killed 17 people and injured 116.
On March 14, the NIA took over the probe from police. It constituted a Special Investigation Team from both the NIA and Andhra Pradesh Police.
Even a month after the blasts, police could not achieve a breakthrough in the case.
Though the police claimed that images of a suspect who planted bombs was captured on CCTV cameras, his identity could not be clearly established. The investigators have not released the picture of the suspect.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing