NIA announces Rs 10 lakh reward for info on Hyderabad blasts
Hyderabad: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has announced a reward of Rs.10 lakh for any information leading to the arrest of the accused in the Feb 21 terror attack in Hyderabad.
The NIA, which is probing the twin bomb blasts, has promised to keep the identity of the informant confidential.
The NIA said the information may be provided on telephone numbers 040-2776 4488, 040-4005 8500 or e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org or through post.
The bomb blasts at the crowded Dilsukhnagar area killed 17 people and injured 116.
On March 14, the NIA took over the probe from police. It constituted a Special Investigation Team from both the NIA and Andhra Pradesh Police.
Even a month after the blasts, police could not achieve a breakthrough in the case.
Though the police claimed that images of a suspect who planted bombs was captured on CCTV cameras, his identity could not be clearly established. The investigators have not released the picture of the suspect.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter