NIA announces Rs 10 lakh reward for info on Hyderabad blasts
Hyderabad: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has announced a reward of Rs.10 lakh for any information leading to the arrest of the accused in the Feb 21 terror attack in Hyderabad.
The NIA, which is probing the twin bomb blasts, has promised to keep the identity of the informant confidential.
The NIA said the information may be provided on telephone numbers 040-2776 4488, 040-4005 8500 or e-mail ID email@example.com or through post.
The bomb blasts at the crowded Dilsukhnagar area killed 17 people and injured 116.
On March 14, the NIA took over the probe from police. It constituted a Special Investigation Team from both the NIA and Andhra Pradesh Police.
Even a month after the blasts, police could not achieve a breakthrough in the case.
Though the police claimed that images of a suspect who planted bombs was captured on CCTV cameras, his identity could not be clearly established. The investigators have not released the picture of the suspect.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read