NIA team visits Hyderabad twin blasts sites
Hyderabad: A team of National Investigation Agency and forensic experts on Friday visited the sites of February 21 twin blasts at Dilsukhnagar here, as a part of the ongoing probe.
"Forensic experts of Gujarat FSL visited the scene of offence along with NIA officials," police sources said.
Hyderabad branch of NIA has already lodged two first information reports with regard to the case.
The first FIR is about `unknown persons` who caused blast by Improvised Explosive Device at 72 Bus stop near Venkatadri Theatre, while the second deals with blast at Mirchi Shop beside Anand Tiffin Centre at Rajiv Chowk in Dilsukhnagar.
The NIA website, where FIRs have been uploaded, also carries the photos of Yasin, Riaz and Iqbal Bhatkal, operatives of Indian Mujahideen, as wanted suspects.
Two powerful Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) exploded near Konark and Venkatadiri theatres in Dilsukhnagar here on the evening of February 21, claiming 17 lives and injuring over 100.
NIA has so far questioned suspected IM operatives Syed Maqbool, Imran Khan and Obaid-ur- Rehman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday