NIA team visits Hyderabad twin blasts sites
Hyderabad: A team of National Investigation Agency and forensic experts on Friday visited the sites of February 21 twin blasts at Dilsukhnagar here, as a part of the ongoing probe.
"Forensic experts of Gujarat FSL visited the scene of offence along with NIA officials," police sources said.
Hyderabad branch of NIA has already lodged two first information reports with regard to the case.
The first FIR is about `unknown persons` who caused blast by Improvised Explosive Device at 72 Bus stop near Venkatadri Theatre, while the second deals with blast at Mirchi Shop beside Anand Tiffin Centre at Rajiv Chowk in Dilsukhnagar.
The NIA website, where FIRs have been uploaded, also carries the photos of Yasin, Riaz and Iqbal Bhatkal, operatives of Indian Mujahideen, as wanted suspects.
Two powerful Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) exploded near Konark and Venkatadiri theatres in Dilsukhnagar here on the evening of February 21, claiming 17 lives and injuring over 100.
NIA has so far questioned suspected IM operatives Syed Maqbool, Imran Khan and Obaid-ur- Rehman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack