Nine killed in auto-lorry collision in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: Nine persons, including two women, were killed on Saturday and another injured when the auto rickshaw in which they were travelling collided with a lorry in Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh, police said.
The mishap occurred near Varadaipalli village in
Mydukuru mandal around 9.00 am killing nine persons on the
spot, they said.
The vehicle carrying ten persons was proceeding
towards Mydukuru and the lorry was on its way to Nellore town,
when the incident happened, police said.
The deceased have not been identified yet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you