Nine killed in auto-lorry collision in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: Nine persons, including two
women, were killed on Saturday and another injured when the auto
rickshaw in which they were travelling collided with a lorry
in Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh, police said.
The mishap occurred near Varadaipalli village in
Mydukuru mandal around 9.00 am killing nine persons on the
spot, they said.
The vehicle carrying ten persons was proceeding
towards Mydukuru and the lorry was on its way to Nellore town,
when the incident happened, police said.
The deceased have not been identified yet.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference