No anticipatory bail to wife of former AP CM in dowry case
Karimnagar: A local court on Friday refused anticipatory bail to T Manemma, MLA and wife of former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, the late Tangutoori Anjaiah, in dowry harassment case filed by the estranged wife of her grandson.
Ramyashree, the wife of Manemma`s grandson Vinaykumar Reddy, filed the complaint of harassment for dowry against her husband and seven others in June this year, said Prabhakar, Circle Inspector of Women Police Station in Karimnagar town.
Ramyashree and Vinaykumar married in 2007.
According to the complaint, Ramyashree`s in-laws were seeking additional dowry of Rs 10 lakh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it