No anticipatory bail to wife of former AP CM in dowry case
Karimnagar: A local court on Friday refused anticipatory bail to T Manemma, MLA and wife of former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, the late Tangutoori Anjaiah, in dowry harassment case filed by the estranged wife of her grandson.
Ramyashree, the wife of Manemma`s grandson Vinaykumar Reddy, filed the complaint of harassment for dowry against her husband and seven others in June this year, said Prabhakar, Circle Inspector of Women Police Station in Karimnagar town.
Ramyashree and Vinaykumar married in 2007.
According to the complaint, Ramyashree`s in-laws were seeking additional dowry of Rs 10 lakh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery