No anticipatory bail to wife of former AP CM in dowry case
Karimnagar: A local court on Friday refused anticipatory bail to T Manemma, MLA and wife of former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, the late Tangutoori Anjaiah, in dowry harassment case filed by the estranged wife of her grandson.
Ramyashree, the wife of Manemma`s grandson Vinaykumar Reddy, filed the complaint of harassment for dowry against her husband and seven others in June this year, said Prabhakar, Circle Inspector of Women Police Station in Karimnagar town.
Ramyashree and Vinaykumar married in 2007.
According to the complaint, Ramyashree`s in-laws were seeking additional dowry of Rs 10 lakh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes