No change in our stand on Telangana: TDP
Hyderabad: The Telangana Telugu Desam
Forum has said the letter written to the committee headed by
Union Minister Pranab Mukherjee remains the TDP`s official
stand on the statehood issue.
"What has been stated in the letter to Pranab
Mukherjee, then External Affairs Minister, still remains the
TDP`s official stand on Telangana statehood issue. There is no
change in that stand," TTDF Convenor Errabilli Dayakar Rao
said on Friday.
Reacting to Union Home Minister P Chidambaram`s reply
to Lok Sabha on the calling attention motion on Telangana
today, Rao said the main Opposition party`s stand on the
statehood has been stated many a time.
"If the Government of India tables a Bill in
Parliament for creation of Telangana state, we will get all
the six TDP MPs to vote for it," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi