No change in our stand on Telangana: TDP
Hyderabad: The Telangana Telugu Desam
Forum has said the letter written to the committee headed by
Union Minister Pranab Mukherjee remains the TDP`s official
stand on the statehood issue.
"What has been stated in the letter to Pranab
Mukherjee, then External Affairs Minister, still remains the
TDP`s official stand on Telangana statehood issue. There is no
change in that stand," TTDF Convenor Errabilli Dayakar Rao
said on Friday.
Reacting to Union Home Minister P Chidambaram`s reply
to Lok Sabha on the calling attention motion on Telangana
today, Rao said the main Opposition party`s stand on the
statehood has been stated many a time.
"If the Government of India tables a Bill in
Parliament for creation of Telangana state, we will get all
the six TDP MPs to vote for it," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report