No disciplinary action against Jagan: Moily
Hyderabad: Congress on Friday ruled out
disciplinary action against its MP Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy who
embarked on his controversial yatra despite the reservations
expressed by the high command.
"No action. It is all your imagination," Union Law
Minister M Veerappa Moily, in-charge of party affairs in
Andhra Pradesh, told reporters here when asked about the
possibility of initiating disciplinary action against Jagan.
Moily had earlier sought to underplay the yatra saying
that it is Jagan’s personal tour.
"He has already gone on record saying that it is personal
thing. He is on a personal tour. We have nothing to say,"
Asked about Jagan’s sharp criticism of Chief Minister K
Rosaiah, Moily said Rosaiah "is competet enough to reply to
the criticism against him. Rosaiah is competent enough to
reply. Why should I reply?"
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!