No disciplinary action against Jagan: Moily
Hyderabad: Congress on Friday ruled out
disciplinary action against its MP Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy who
embarked on his controversial yatra despite the reservations
expressed by the high command.
"No action. It is all your imagination," Union Law
Minister M Veerappa Moily, in-charge of party affairs in
Andhra Pradesh, told reporters here when asked about the
possibility of initiating disciplinary action against Jagan.
Moily had earlier sought to underplay the yatra saying
that it is Jagan’s personal tour.
"He has already gone on record saying that it is personal
thing. He is on a personal tour. We have nothing to say,"
Asked about Jagan’s sharp criticism of Chief Minister K
Rosaiah, Moily said Rosaiah "is competet enough to reply to
the criticism against him. Rosaiah is competent enough to
reply. Why should I reply?"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?