No disciplinary action against Jagan: Moily
Hyderabad: Congress on Friday ruled out
disciplinary action against its MP Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy who
embarked on his controversial yatra despite the reservations
expressed by the high command.
"No action. It is all your imagination," Union Law
Minister M Veerappa Moily, in-charge of party affairs in
Andhra Pradesh, told reporters here when asked about the
possibility of initiating disciplinary action against Jagan.
Moily had earlier sought to underplay the yatra saying
that it is Jagan’s personal tour.
"He has already gone on record saying that it is personal
thing. He is on a personal tour. We have nothing to say,"
Asked about Jagan’s sharp criticism of Chief Minister K
Rosaiah, Moily said Rosaiah "is competet enough to reply to
the criticism against him. Rosaiah is competent enough to
reply. Why should I reply?"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'