No post-poll alliance with TDP-BJP: TRS
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
Hyderabad: The Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) on Thursday made it clear that it will neither seek support from the TDP-BJP alliance nor lend support to it for government formation in Telangana.
As exit polls predicted that the TDP-BJP alliance will win maximum seats in Andhra Pradesh, and that the Congress may snatch seats from it in Telangana, the TRS has been forced to make its stance clear.
K Kavita, TRS candidate from the Nizamabad Lok Sabha seat, said there was no discussion on any post-poll alliance within the party yet.
Counting of votes for the Lok Sabha elections as well Assembly polls in Andhra Pradesh will take place tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video