Non-Telangana leaders urged to `cooperate` for Andhra bifurcation
Hyderabad: The pro-Telangana outfit organised today an event here, urging the leaders from non-Telangana regions to cooperate for the division of Andhra Pradesh.
Through the `Santhi Deeksha`, Telangana Joint Action Committee (JAC) sought to sent out the message that peace should prevail during the process of division.
Meanwhile, TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao is likely to undertake a tour of the Telangana region soon to interact with the people and party cadres, party sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket explodes minutes after Florida launch
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional