Non-Telangana leaders urged to `cooperate` for Andhra bifurcation
Hyderabad: The pro-Telangana outfit organised today an event here, urging the leaders from non-Telangana regions to cooperate for the division of Andhra Pradesh.
Through the `Santhi Deeksha`, Telangana Joint Action Committee (JAC) sought to sent out the message that peace should prevail during the process of division.
Meanwhile, TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao is likely to undertake a tour of the Telangana region soon to interact with the people and party cadres, party sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram on July 30