Non-Telangana leaders urged to `cooperate` for Andhra bifurcation
Hyderabad: The pro-Telangana outfit organised today an event here, urging the leaders from non-Telangana regions to cooperate for the division of Andhra Pradesh.
Through the `Santhi Deeksha`, Telangana Joint Action Committee (JAC) sought to sent out the message that peace should prevail during the process of division.
Meanwhile, TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao is likely to undertake a tour of the Telangana region soon to interact with the people and party cadres, party sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves