Notices issued against TRS chief, Kodandaram on Sonia remarks
Vishakhaptnam: Andhra Pradesh Legal Services Authority (APLSA) on Thursday served notices on TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao and Telangana Political JAC chairman Kodandaram, asking them to appear before it on February 15 on a plea accusing them of making derogatory comments against Congress leaders.
The petition in this regard was filed by Samaikhaya (United) Andhra students JAC convener Uma Maheshwar Rao seeking action against the duo for alleged disrespectful remarks on Congress president Sonia Gandhi and Manmohan Singh and delivering provocative speeches at different locations.
The Judge and the Secretary of Vizag chapter of State Legal Services Authority, K.Surya Rao today admitted the petition and served notices on KCR and Kodandaram directing them to appear before the authority on February 15.
The judge also posted the case for next hearing on February 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations
- Assam BJP leader's son kidnapped, ULFA releases ISIS-style video
- Amazon working on music subscription service for $5 a month