Notices issued against TRS chief, Kodandaram on Sonia remarks
Vishakhaptnam: Andhra Pradesh Legal Services Authority (APLSA) on Thursday served notices on TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao and Telangana Political JAC chairman Kodandaram, asking them to appear before it on February 15 on a plea accusing them of making derogatory comments against Congress leaders.
The petition in this regard was filed by Samaikhaya (United) Andhra students JAC convener Uma Maheshwar Rao seeking action against the duo for alleged disrespectful remarks on Congress president Sonia Gandhi and Manmohan Singh and delivering provocative speeches at different locations.
The Judge and the Secretary of Vizag chapter of State Legal Services Authority, K.Surya Rao today admitted the petition and served notices on KCR and Kodandaram directing them to appear before the authority on February 15.
The judge also posted the case for next hearing on February 15.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'