Notices issued against TRS chief, Kodandaram on Sonia remarks
Vishakhaptnam: Andhra Pradesh Legal Services Authority (APLSA) on Thursday served notices on TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao and Telangana Political JAC chairman Kodandaram, asking them to appear before it on February 15 on a plea accusing them of making derogatory comments against Congress leaders.
The petition in this regard was filed by Samaikhaya (United) Andhra students JAC convener Uma Maheshwar Rao seeking action against the duo for alleged disrespectful remarks on Congress president Sonia Gandhi and Manmohan Singh and delivering provocative speeches at different locations.
The Judge and the Secretary of Vizag chapter of State Legal Services Authority, K.Surya Rao today admitted the petition and served notices on KCR and Kodandaram directing them to appear before the authority on February 15.
The judge also posted the case for next hearing on February 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- HILARIOUS! Virender Sehwag's take on Kohli and Kabali will leave you in splits
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- France's Francois Hollande says Munich shooting is a ''terrorist attack''
- BSF trooper shoots dead young Muslim woman in Tripura after unsuccessful rape bid - Know what happened
- Brazilian scientists found another type of Zika-transmitting mosquito