OMC case: Arguments on Reddys’ bail on Nov 15
Hyderabad: The Special CBI court on Friday posted the arguments on the bail petitions of former Karnataka
minister Gali Janardhana Reddy and his brother-in-law,
arrested in the illegal mining case involving Obulapuram
Mining Company (OMC), to November 15.
CBI today filed its reply opposing the bail pleas of
of Janardhana Reddy and OMC Managing Director B V Srinivas
Reddys, arrested on September 5 from Bellary in
Karnataka, are currently in judicial custody till November 14.
They are lodged at Chanchalguda Prison here.
Last Tuesday, and for the third time since the arrest,
the two filed bail applications, on the ground that CBI probe
was mostly over, so they be released.
Before this, the court had rejected their bail pleas on
September 13 and again on September 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder