OMC case: Arguments on Reddys’ bail on Nov 15
Hyderabad: The Special CBI court on Friday posted the arguments on the bail petitions of former Karnataka
minister Gali Janardhana Reddy and his brother-in-law,
arrested in the illegal mining case involving Obulapuram
Mining Company (OMC), to November 15.
CBI today filed its reply opposing the bail pleas of
of Janardhana Reddy and OMC Managing Director B V Srinivas
Reddys, arrested on September 5 from Bellary in
Karnataka, are currently in judicial custody till November 14.
They are lodged at Chanchalguda Prison here.
Last Tuesday, and for the third time since the arrest,
the two filed bail applications, on the ground that CBI probe
was mostly over, so they be released.
Before this, the court had rejected their bail pleas on
September 13 and again on September 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report