OMC case: Arguments on Reddys’ bail on Nov 15
Hyderabad: The Special CBI court on Friday posted the arguments on the bail petitions of former Karnataka
minister Gali Janardhana Reddy and his brother-in-law,
arrested in the illegal mining case involving Obulapuram
Mining Company (OMC), to November 15.
CBI today filed its reply opposing the bail pleas of
of Janardhana Reddy and OMC Managing Director B V Srinivas
Reddys, arrested on September 5 from Bellary in
Karnataka, are currently in judicial custody till November 14.
They are lodged at Chanchalguda Prison here.
Last Tuesday, and for the third time since the arrest,
the two filed bail applications, on the ground that CBI probe
was mostly over, so they be released.
Before this, the court had rejected their bail pleas on
September 13 and again on September 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!