One more held for `nasty` comment against YSRCP MP on Facebook
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Police on Friday arrested one more person for allegedly passing objectionable comments against YSRCP MP from Araku, K Geetha, on a social networking site, taking the total number of arrests in the case to three.
"Accused Maddula Prasad alias Prasad Fernandez, a businessman, at Maharanipet in Visakhapatnam passed nasty comments on the Facebook page created by Inturi Ravi Kiran with photos and cartoons against K Geetha," CID Additional Director General of Police Ch Dwarka Tirumala Rao said.
On August 5, police had arrested Ravi Kiran of Mahabubnagar district in Telangana and Polla Suresh Krishna, an MBA student of Ongole in Prakasam district of Andhra Pradesh in this connection.
According to police, Ravi Kiran had created a Facebook page containing political cartoons and posted it on the website on July 30 and 31, while Krishna had allegedly posted some "vulgar" comments on the page.
"Prasad was among the many persons who had allegedly passed nasty comments," police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?