ONGC gas pipeline bursts in east Godavari
Rajahmundry: A pipeline supplying gas of the Oil and National Gas Corporation (ONGC) bursted tonight here causing panic among locals, police said.
The pipe burst was reported from Ponnamanda village in east Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh, they said.
The locals informed the police when they heard a loud
explosion and noticed flames billowing out of the gas pipeline
passing through the village.
Officials of ONGC and GAIL have been informed about the incident and they are expected to reach the site soon, a top
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city