ONGC gas pipeline bursts in east Godavari
Rajahmundry: A pipeline supplying gas of the Oil and National Gas Corporation (ONGC) bursted tonight here causing panic among locals, police said.
The pipe burst was reported from Ponnamanda village in east Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh, they said.
The locals informed the police when they heard a loud
explosion and noticed flames billowing out of the gas pipeline
passing through the village.
Officials of ONGC and GAIL have been informed about the incident and they are expected to reach the site soon, a top
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon