Only Narendra Modi can develop India: Chandrababu Naidu
Rajahmundry: TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday said only BJP`s PM nominee Narendra Modi could bring about overall development in the country.
"Modi would bring all-round development...He will develop the country as one of the greatest countries in world," Naidu said during a roadshow at Kethavaram in East Godavari district.
Naidu`s TDP is a constituent of NDA.
"TDP will develop Andhra Pradesh on all fronts and make it a model state in the country. We will ensure that employees, students, farmers and industrial?sector get the benefits of development," he said.
Alleging "there is no protection for women in the society even as the Nirbhaya Act is in force. The government has failed to implement the Act, Naidu appealed to the people to "teach a lesson to Congress".
"TDP will prepare a comprehensive plan for various sections like farmers, students, employees, weaker sections, minorities and others if voted to power," the former chief minister said.
"Our government would provide job to one person from each house, give allowance of Rs 2000 for unemployed youths, provide drinking water to every household under NTR Sujala Sravathi scheme. "We will ensure development of Backward Classes in the state," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Hiring in FY'17 may be lower: NASSCOM
- '27 saal UP behaal': Congress announces 3-day bus yatra from Delhi to Kanpur
- Pacts to maintain peace along Indo-China border must be respected: Beijing
- Police in Florida shoot black man lying on ground
- 122 pilots failed alcohol tests between 2013 and June 2016:Government