Only Narendra Modi can develop India: Chandrababu Naidu
Rajahmundry: TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday said only BJP`s PM nominee Narendra Modi could bring about overall development in the country.
"Modi would bring all-round development...He will develop the country as one of the greatest countries in world," Naidu said during a roadshow at Kethavaram in East Godavari district.
Naidu`s TDP is a constituent of NDA.
"TDP will develop Andhra Pradesh on all fronts and make it a model state in the country. We will ensure that employees, students, farmers and industrial?sector get the benefits of development," he said.
Alleging "there is no protection for women in the society even as the Nirbhaya Act is in force. The government has failed to implement the Act, Naidu appealed to the people to "teach a lesson to Congress".
"TDP will prepare a comprehensive plan for various sections like farmers, students, employees, weaker sections, minorities and others if voted to power," the former chief minister said.
"Our government would provide job to one person from each house, give allowance of Rs 2000 for unemployed youths, provide drinking water to every household under NTR Sujala Sravathi scheme. "We will ensure development of Backward Classes in the state," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part II
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part III
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part IV
- Chennai Infosys employee murder: High-resolution image of suspect released
- A little butter a day may not harm your heart
- WATCH: What a grab! Eng vs SL - Danushka Gunathilaka pulls off unreal catch
- Indian money in Swiss banks drops by one-third to Rs 8,392 crore
- 'Kriti' makers to file defamation suit against Nepali filmmaker