Only Narendra Modi can develop India: Chandrababu Naidu
Rajahmundry: TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday said only BJP`s PM nominee Narendra Modi could bring about overall development in the country.
"Modi would bring all-round development...He will develop the country as one of the greatest countries in world," Naidu said during a roadshow at Kethavaram in East Godavari district.
Naidu`s TDP is a constituent of NDA.
"TDP will develop Andhra Pradesh on all fronts and make it a model state in the country. We will ensure that employees, students, farmers and industrial?sector get the benefits of development," he said.
Alleging "there is no protection for women in the society even as the Nirbhaya Act is in force. The government has failed to implement the Act, Naidu appealed to the people to "teach a lesson to Congress".
"TDP will prepare a comprehensive plan for various sections like farmers, students, employees, weaker sections, minorities and others if voted to power," the former chief minister said.
"Our government would provide job to one person from each house, give allowance of Rs 2000 for unemployed youths, provide drinking water to every household under NTR Sujala Sravathi scheme. "We will ensure development of Backward Classes in the state," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing