Only Narendra Modi can develop India: Chandrababu Naidu
Rajahmundry: TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday said only BJP`s PM nominee Narendra Modi could bring about overall development in the country.
"Modi would bring all-round development...He will develop the country as one of the greatest countries in world," Naidu said during a roadshow at Kethavaram in East Godavari district.
Naidu`s TDP is a constituent of NDA.
"TDP will develop Andhra Pradesh on all fronts and make it a model state in the country. We will ensure that employees, students, farmers and industrial?sector get the benefits of development," he said.
Alleging "there is no protection for women in the society even as the Nirbhaya Act is in force. The government has failed to implement the Act, Naidu appealed to the people to "teach a lesson to Congress".
"TDP will prepare a comprehensive plan for various sections like farmers, students, employees, weaker sections, minorities and others if voted to power," the former chief minister said.
"Our government would provide job to one person from each house, give allowance of Rs 2000 for unemployed youths, provide drinking water to every household under NTR Sujala Sravathi scheme. "We will ensure development of Backward Classes in the state," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why