Osmania University postpones examinations following TDP bandh
Hyderabad: The Osmania University (OU) here
has postponed its examinations for degree and post-graduate
courses scheduled for Monday besides rescheduling the
counselling of its PG courses, in view of the `Andhra Pradesh
bandh call` given by the TDP.
"All the OU exams (BE, B.Tech, B.Pharma, MCA/MBA)
scheduled on July 19 are postponed. The new dates will be
announced later," Osmania University authorities said on Sunday.
The PG counselling for MSc (Computer Science) and MA
(Economics) scheduled on July 19 have been postponed and
rescheduled to July 26, while the counselling for MSc
(Chemistry) will be held on July 20, they said.
The TDP has called a bandh in Andhra Pradesh tomorrow in
protest against the arrest of party president N Chandrababu
Naidu and 74 legislators by Maharashtra police.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- It was Lalu who pulled and hugged me, will continue to fight corruption, clarifies Arvind Kejriwal