OU reschedules PG counselling, other exams
Hyderabad: Osmania University today announced rescheduling of its PG counselling and other exams in view of bandh call given by students under the banner of Osmania University Students Joint Action Committee (OUJAC).
OUJAC has given a bandh call demanding the state
government to postpone Group-I preliminary examination
scheduled for tomorrow.
PG admission counselling for English, Psychology, Telugu,
Geology, Chemistry and Geo-information, scheduled to be held
tomorrow, were postponed and now would take place on September
8, university release said.
The examinations of MBA (supply chain management), MCA
3rd year (Web programming), B Tech Chem Engg (biochemical
Engineering), B.Tech (biotechnology) and B Pharmacy (Pharma
biotechnology) were also postponed, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- China, Pakistan launch first joint border patrols near Xinjiang
- Mamta Kulkarni breaks silence to rebuff drug racket reports, says glamour does not tantalize her anymore
- India stands with Bangladesh in its fight against terrorism: PM Narendra Modi to Sheikh Hasina
- It's Marlon Samuels vs Virat Kohli: How two batting mainstays will decide the course of West Indies-India series
- I-T dept identifies 90 lakh high-value transactions without PAN; to seek details