OU reschedules PG counselling, other exams
Hyderabad: Osmania University today announced rescheduling of its PG counselling and other exams in view of bandh call given by students under the banner of Osmania University Students Joint Action Committee (OUJAC).
OUJAC has given a bandh call demanding the state
government to postpone Group-I preliminary examination
scheduled for tomorrow.
PG admission counselling for English, Psychology, Telugu,
Geology, Chemistry and Geo-information, scheduled to be held
tomorrow, were postponed and now would take place on September
8, university release said.
The examinations of MBA (supply chain management), MCA
3rd year (Web programming), B Tech Chem Engg (biochemical
Engineering), B.Tech (biotechnology) and B Pharmacy (Pharma
biotechnology) were also postponed, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police