OU reschedules PG counselling, other exams
Hyderabad: Osmania University today announced rescheduling of its PG counselling and other exams in view of bandh call given by students under the banner of Osmania University Students Joint Action Committee (OUJAC).
OUJAC has given a bandh call demanding the state
government to postpone Group-I preliminary examination
scheduled for tomorrow.
PG admission counselling for English, Psychology, Telugu,
Geology, Chemistry and Geo-information, scheduled to be held
tomorrow, were postponed and now would take place on September
8, university release said.
The examinations of MBA (supply chain management), MCA
3rd year (Web programming), B Tech Chem Engg (biochemical
Engineering), B.Tech (biotechnology) and B Pharmacy (Pharma
biotechnology) were also postponed, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- IPL 2016 final: RCB vs SRH - Virat Kohli on the verge of reaching once-unthinkable milestone
- Know the importance of Prasad/Prasadam!
- Up to 700 migrants feared dead in Mediterranean this week: UN
- After 11 years Mars will come closest to Earth on May 30
- Indian Premier League 2016 Final: SunRisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore — As it happened...