OU reschedules PG counselling, other exams
Hyderabad: Osmania University today announced rescheduling of its PG counselling and other exams in view of bandh call given by students under the banner of Osmania University Students Joint Action Committee (OUJAC).
OUJAC has given a bandh call demanding the state
government to postpone Group-I preliminary examination
scheduled for tomorrow.
PG admission counselling for English, Psychology, Telugu,
Geology, Chemistry and Geo-information, scheduled to be held
tomorrow, were postponed and now would take place on September
8, university release said.
The examinations of MBA (supply chain management), MCA
3rd year (Web programming), B Tech Chem Engg (biochemical
Engineering), B.Tech (biotechnology) and B Pharmacy (Pharma
biotechnology) were also postponed, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video