Person held for uploading obscene photos of woman
Hyderabad: A person was nabbed on Friday for allegedly uploading morphed obscene photos and videos of a young woman on several websites including Facebook after she refused his marriage proposal, police said.
Accused Suresh Patta, a former colleague of the woman had made a marriage proposal to her but she fixed her marriage with an another person, police said. Angered over this, Suresh uploaded photos of the woman and her family members on social networking websites after getting them morphed with porn content and pasted the contact numbers of the victim s fiance in order to break their marriage, a police officer said.
However, the victim and her fiance lodged a complaint with the Cyber Crime Police at Central Crime Station who traced the IP addresses of the accused and apprehended him and also seized the laptop, a cell phone and a pen drive used in the offence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000