Pharma company unit gutted in fire in AP
Visakhapatnam: A pharmaceutical company unit was gutted when fire broke out at Ramky pharma city in Paradava mandal of the district, fire officials said.
The equipment and chemicals of the Aputus Pharma company were completely gutted in the blaze which occurred late last night in a three-storeyed building, they said.
Four fire tenders were pressed into service that took around five hours to control the flames.
The mishap apparently occurred due to a short-circuit and leakage of diesel in the company, they said.
There was no casualties and injuries, the officials added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM