Pharma company unit gutted in fire in AP
Visakhapatnam: A pharmaceutical company unit was gutted when fire broke out at Ramky pharma city in Paradava mandal of the district, fire officials said.
The equipment and chemicals of the Aputus Pharma company were completely gutted in the blaze which occurred late last night in a three-storeyed building, they said.
Four fire tenders were pressed into service that took around five hours to control the flames.
The mishap apparently occurred due to a short-circuit and leakage of diesel in the company, they said.
There was no casualties and injuries, the officials added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part III
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!