Pharma company unit gutted in fire in AP
Visakhapatnam: A pharmaceutical company unit was gutted when fire broke out at Ramky pharma city in Paradava mandal of the district, fire officials said.
The equipment and chemicals of the Aputus Pharma company were completely gutted in the blaze which occurred late last night in a three-storeyed building, they said.
Four fire tenders were pressed into service that took around five hours to control the flames.
The mishap apparently occurred due to a short-circuit and leakage of diesel in the company, they said.
There was no casualties and injuries, the officials added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you