Pharma company unit gutted in fire in AP
Visakhapatnam: A pharmaceutical company unit was gutted when fire broke out at Ramky pharma city in Paradava mandal of the district, fire officials said.
The equipment and chemicals of the Aputus Pharma company were completely gutted in the blaze which occurred late last night in a three-storeyed building, they said.
Four fire tenders were pressed into service that took around five hours to control the flames.
The mishap apparently occurred due to a short-circuit and leakage of diesel in the company, they said.
There was no casualties and injuries, the officials added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- India's 1-run loss to West Indies: Twitter world, especially KING VIRU go crazy
- China's top 500 firms report first revenue decline in 15 years
- ONGC hires consultant to assess reserves in GSPC KG gas block
- OMG! Young girl borrows phone from unknown people to send 'mujra' ladies for clients - WATCH what happens next
- PM Narendra Modi brings water to parched Saurashtra region in Gujarat