Plea seeks probe against ministers in Jagan case
Hyderabad: An advocate has moved a special
court here seeking a direction to the CBI to probe the role of
six ministers and eight senior IAS officers in connection with
the assets case against MP YS Jaganmohan Reddy.
Nellore-based advocate P Sudhakar Reddy filed a private
petition in the special court for CBI cases here urging it to
direct the agency to bring under their purview of probe six
ministers and eight senior IAS officers, working under Jagan`s
father YS Rajasekhara Reddy when he was the chief minister of
According to the petitioner, some ministers and IAS
officers were party to the government orders that came under
scanner as part of the probe of the CBI, which listed certain
orders in the FIR to substantiate its case.
These orders allegedly benefited some firms and companies
during Rajasekhar Reddy`s regime, he argued.
Special judge B Nagamaruthi Sarma of the CBI court has
posted the case for further hearing on December 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- NSG likely to meet again to discuss entry of non-NPT countries
- Twenty five militants killed in eastern Nangarhar province in Afghanistan
- Kiren Rijiju celebrates anti-emergency day, says BJP against "dictatorship"
- Minister, 15 others killed in Somalia hotel attack
- Congress stages dharnas demanding resignation of 21 AAP MLAs