Plea seeks probe against ministers in Jagan case
Hyderabad: An advocate has moved a special
court here seeking a direction to the CBI to probe the role of
six ministers and eight senior IAS officers in connection with
the assets case against MP YS Jaganmohan Reddy.
Nellore-based advocate P Sudhakar Reddy filed a private
petition in the special court for CBI cases here urging it to
direct the agency to bring under their purview of probe six
ministers and eight senior IAS officers, working under Jagan`s
father YS Rajasekhara Reddy when he was the chief minister of
According to the petitioner, some ministers and IAS
officers were party to the government orders that came under
scanner as part of the probe of the CBI, which listed certain
orders in the FIR to substantiate its case.
These orders allegedly benefited some firms and companies
during Rajasekhar Reddy`s regime, he argued.
Special judge B Nagamaruthi Sarma of the CBI court has
posted the case for further hearing on December 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof