Plea seeks probe against ministers in Jagan case
Hyderabad: An advocate has moved a special
court here seeking a direction to the CBI to probe the role of
six ministers and eight senior IAS officers in connection with
the assets case against MP YS Jaganmohan Reddy.
Nellore-based advocate P Sudhakar Reddy filed a private
petition in the special court for CBI cases here urging it to
direct the agency to bring under their purview of probe six
ministers and eight senior IAS officers, working under Jagan`s
father YS Rajasekhara Reddy when he was the chief minister of
According to the petitioner, some ministers and IAS
officers were party to the government orders that came under
scanner as part of the probe of the CBI, which listed certain
orders in the FIR to substantiate its case.
These orders allegedly benefited some firms and companies
during Rajasekhar Reddy`s regime, he argued.
Special judge B Nagamaruthi Sarma of the CBI court has
posted the case for further hearing on December 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what