Police constable commits suicide in AP
Warangal (AP): A 24-year-old police constable allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with his service pistol here.
B Sandeep, who was deputed at Eturunagarm Station in Warangal district, shot himself last night, police said.
According to police, Sandeep had recently got married. However, the couple used to argue frequently over domestic issues.
He came to the police station at around 10 PM yesterday, pulled out his pistol and shot himself in the stomach, they said.
Sandeep succumbed to injuries while being taken to hospital, they said, adding that further investigation in the case was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog