Police constable commits suicide in AP
Warangal (AP): A 24-year-old police constable allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with his service pistol here.
B Sandeep, who was deputed at Eturunagarm Station in Warangal district, shot himself last night, police said.
According to police, Sandeep had recently got married. However, the couple used to argue frequently over domestic issues.
He came to the police station at around 10 PM yesterday, pulled out his pistol and shot himself in the stomach, they said.
Sandeep succumbed to injuries while being taken to hospital, they said, adding that further investigation in the case was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Learn how much exercise you need to prevent death
- Scorpene leak: Data includes details on missile likely to be used in submarines
- West Indies vs India, 2nd T20I: Wet outfield denies MS Dhoni & Co chance to level series
- Two minors held for gang-raping minor in Delhi
- Punjab seeks probe into AAP funding by radicals