Police constable commits suicide in AP
Warangal (AP): A 24-year-old police constable allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with his service pistol here.
B Sandeep, who was deputed at Eturunagarm Station in Warangal district, shot himself last night, police said.
According to police, Sandeep had recently got married. However, the couple used to argue frequently over domestic issues.
He came to the police station at around 10 PM yesterday, pulled out his pistol and shot himself in the stomach, they said.
Sandeep succumbed to injuries while being taken to hospital, they said, adding that further investigation in the case was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister