Police constable commits suicide in AP
Warangal (AP): A 24-year-old police constable allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with his service pistol here.
B Sandeep, who was deputed at Eturunagarm Station in Warangal district, shot himself last night, police said.
According to police, Sandeep had recently got married. However, the couple used to argue frequently over domestic issues.
He came to the police station at around 10 PM yesterday, pulled out his pistol and shot himself in the stomach, they said.
Sandeep succumbed to injuries while being taken to hospital, they said, adding that further investigation in the case was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees