Police personnel ineligible for festival holidays: AP minister
Rajahmundry (AP): Andhra Pradesh Home Minister and district in-charge minister P Sabita Indra Reddy said there police personnel will not be eligible to take holidays during festivals.
"They have no festival holiday while performing duties, while those who work in other government departments can available festival holidays," she said.
She said all facilities will be provided in the APSP quarters and steps are being taken to solve drinking water problem in their quarters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak