Police personnel ineligible for festival holidays: AP minister
Rajahmundry (AP): Andhra Pradesh Home Minister and district in-charge minister P Sabita Indra Reddy said there police personnel will not be eligible to take holidays during festivals.
"They have no festival holiday while performing duties, while those who work in other government departments can available festival holidays," she said.
She said all facilities will be provided in the APSP quarters and steps are being taken to solve drinking water problem in their quarters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption