Police personnel ineligible for festival holidays: AP minister
Rajahmundry (AP): Andhra Pradesh Home Minister and district in-charge minister P Sabita Indra Reddy said there police personnel will not be eligible to take holidays during festivals.
"They have no festival holiday while performing duties, while those who work in other government departments can available festival holidays," she said.
She said all facilities will be provided in the APSP quarters and steps are being taken to solve drinking water problem in their quarters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!