Police personnel ineligible for festival holidays: AP minister
Rajahmundry (AP): Andhra Pradesh Home Minister and district in-charge minister P Sabita Indra Reddy said there police personnel will not be eligible to take holidays during festivals.
"They have no festival holiday while performing duties, while those who work in other government departments can available festival holidays," she said.
She said all facilities will be provided in the APSP quarters and steps are being taken to solve drinking water problem in their quarters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened