Policeman commits suicide in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: A police Head Constable allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself at Saroornagar here, police said on Monday.
K Rama Rao (58), attached to the City Security Wing (CSW) of Hyderabad police, was found hanging from a tree near the Tahasildar office in the early hours today, they said.
Police suspect that Rao took the extreme step as a result of some family dispute as he used to frequently quarrel with his wife.
No suicide note was recovered from the spot, they said, adding that further investigations are on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference