Policeman commits suicide in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: A police Head Constable allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself at Saroornagar here, police said on Monday.
K Rama Rao (58), attached to the City Security Wing (CSW) of Hyderabad police, was found hanging from a tree near the Tahasildar office in the early hours today, they said.
Police suspect that Rao took the extreme step as a result of some family dispute as he used to frequently quarrel with his wife.
No suicide note was recovered from the spot, they said, adding that further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested