Policeman commits suicide in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: A police Head Constable allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself at Saroornagar here, police said on Monday.
K Rama Rao (58), attached to the City Security Wing (CSW) of Hyderabad police, was found hanging from a tree near the Tahasildar office in the early hours today, they said.
Police suspect that Rao took the extreme step as a result of some family dispute as he used to frequently quarrel with his wife.
No suicide note was recovered from the spot, they said, adding that further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray