Policeman commits suicide in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: A police Head Constable allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself at Saroornagar here, police said on Monday.
K Rama Rao (58), attached to the City Security Wing (CSW) of Hyderabad police, was found hanging from a tree near the Tahasildar office in the early hours today, they said.
Police suspect that Rao took the extreme step as a result of some family dispute as he used to frequently quarrel with his wife.
No suicide note was recovered from the spot, they said, adding that further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS