Policeman commits suicide in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: A police Head Constable allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself at Saroornagar here, police said on Monday.
K Rama Rao (58), attached to the City Security Wing (CSW) of Hyderabad police, was found hanging from a tree near the Tahasildar office in the early hours today, they said.
Police suspect that Rao took the extreme step as a result of some family dispute as he used to frequently quarrel with his wife.
No suicide note was recovered from the spot, they said, adding that further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!