Polytechnic student commits suicide in AP
Kakinada (AP): A student of Andhra Polytechnic allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from the ceiling at his residence in Babanagar area here Tuesday afternoon after being allegedly insulted by his teachers, police said.
The deceased has been identified as M Jyothi Swaroop (18), a student of fist year, police said.
A suicide note was recovered from his pocket, in which the victim has written that he was taking the extreme step as he was humiliated by the polytechnic principal and the Physical Education teacher.
The body was taken to government hospital in Kakinada for post-mortem, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach