Polytechnic student commits suicide in AP
Kakinada (AP): A student of Andhra Polytechnic allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from the ceiling at his residence in Babanagar area here Tuesday afternoon after being allegedly insulted by his teachers, police said.
The deceased has been identified as M Jyothi Swaroop (18), a student of fist year, police said.
A suicide note was recovered from his pocket, in which the victim has written that he was taking the extreme step as he was humiliated by the polytechnic principal and the Physical Education teacher.
The body was taken to government hospital in Kakinada for post-mortem, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics
- India will never forget sacrifices of soldiers: PM Narendra Modi on Kargil Vijay Diwas
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video