President, Prime Minister to visit Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: President Pranab Mukherjee and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will visit Andhra Pradesh separately on Saturday and Sunday.
While the President is coming for a darshan of Lord Venkateswara atop Tirumala Hills, the Prime Minister will witness the 100th space mission of ISRO at Sriharikota.
The President, along with his family, will reach Tirupati from Chennai on Saturday evening and proceed to Tirumala Hills in Chittoor district.
After an overnight stay on the Hills, he will pay obeisance to Lord Venkateswara in early hours of Sunday, according to Chittoor Collector Solomon Arokia Raj.
The President will inaugurate a newly-constructed guest house complex, Nandakam, of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams and proceed to Tiruchanoor for a darshan of Goddess Padmavathi. After that, he will fly back to New Delhi on Sunday afternoon, the Collector said.
The Prime Minister will reach the Satish Dhawan Space Centre at Sriharikota by a special aircraft on Saturday evening for an overnight stay.
On Sunday morning, he will witness the launch of PSLV C-21, which will be ISRO`s 100th space mission. He will return to New Delhi on Sunday afternoon, according to the Chief Minister`s Office.
Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy will first receive the Prime Minister at Sriharikota and then reach Renigunta airport to receive the President, a CMO release said. He will accompany the President on the visit to Tirumala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why