President, Prime Minister to visit Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: President Pranab Mukherjee and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will visit Andhra Pradesh separately on Saturday and Sunday.
While the President is coming for a darshan of Lord Venkateswara atop Tirumala Hills, the Prime Minister will witness the 100th space mission of ISRO at Sriharikota.
The President, along with his family, will reach Tirupati from Chennai on Saturday evening and proceed to Tirumala Hills in Chittoor district.
After an overnight stay on the Hills, he will pay obeisance to Lord Venkateswara in early hours of Sunday, according to Chittoor Collector Solomon Arokia Raj.
The President will inaugurate a newly-constructed guest house complex, Nandakam, of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams and proceed to Tiruchanoor for a darshan of Goddess Padmavathi. After that, he will fly back to New Delhi on Sunday afternoon, the Collector said.
The Prime Minister will reach the Satish Dhawan Space Centre at Sriharikota by a special aircraft on Saturday evening for an overnight stay.
On Sunday morning, he will witness the launch of PSLV C-21, which will be ISRO`s 100th space mission. He will return to New Delhi on Sunday afternoon, according to the Chief Minister`s Office.
Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy will first receive the Prime Minister at Sriharikota and then reach Renigunta airport to receive the President, a CMO release said. He will accompany the President on the visit to Tirumala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing