Pro-Andhra supporters hold protests in Seemandhra, Rayalaseema
Hyderabad: Protests were organised at several places in coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema regions on Monday against the division of the state.
The united-Andhra supporters observed the day as "Black Day" as it was on December 9, 2009 that the UPA government had first announced the formation of separate Telangana.
The agitators took out rallies carrying black flags and organised other forms of protest at various places in the two regions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America