Pro-Andhra supporters hold protests in Seemandhra, Rayalaseema
Hyderabad: Protests were organised at several places in coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema regions on Monday against the division of the state.
The united-Andhra supporters observed the day as "Black Day" as it was on December 9, 2009 that the UPA government had first announced the formation of separate Telangana.
The agitators took out rallies carrying black flags and organised other forms of protest at various places in the two regions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Sundar Raman, tainted IPL franchises face uncertain future