Pro-Andhra supporters hold protests in Seemandhra, Rayalaseema
Hyderabad: Protests were organised at several places in coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema regions on Monday against the division of the state.
The united-Andhra supporters observed the day as "Black Day" as it was on December 9, 2009 that the UPA government had first announced the formation of separate Telangana.
The agitators took out rallies carrying black flags and organised other forms of protest at various places in the two regions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog