Process of finalising capital of residual Andhra Pradesh: Chandrababu Naidu
Vijayawada: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday said they are in the process of finalising the capital of the residual Andhra Pradesh and are making an action plan in this regard.
The Chief Minister was addressing a felicitation programme of members of the Andhra Pradesh Non-Gazetted Officers Association (APNGO) at the Loyola College here, organised by APNGO.
"We have not finalised the capital for the residual Andhra Pradesh, but are in the process. We have to construct the capital and I am formulating an action plan to avail all resources, available in the region for development," he said.
Naidu on the occasion called upon the government employees to play significant role in building the bifurcated state in `Swarnadhara Pradesh` (golden state).
"The `brand name` Andhra Pradesh should be carried forward and the residual Andhra Pradesh state should be developed on the lines of `Swarnadhara Pradesh`," Naidu said.
Describing the position of chief minister as "thorn of crown", Naidu recalled an instance of he carrying files to the Microsoft office in New York to appeal them (the company) to establish their office in Hyderabad.
He said he has urged to the Centre to provide all necessary aid to help the state in its developmental works.
A host of ministers, MPs, MLAs and other leaders were also present at the programme.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC