Prohibitory orders in Hyderabad after group clash
Hyderabad: Two groups belonging to different communities clashed after a youth was stabbed by another group, prompting police to clamp prohibitory orders under Musheerabad police station limits.
Members of a community resorted to stone pelting in Musheeerabad area late last night after a youth was allegedly stabbed by another group, police said, adding the situation was brought under control within one hour.
"Prohibitory orders under section 144 CrPC have been imposed in Musheerabad police limits from 6 AM onwards today for 24 hours to avoid any further incident.
The situation is now peaceful and under control," a senior police officer said.
According to police, the trouble broke out when members of a community raised objections and argued with other community members while they were trying to catch a bull who had escaped from their locality last night.
After this, one youth was attacked with a sharp weapon that "provoked" the other group which indulged in stone pelting.
Efforts were on to nab the trouble-makers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Here's what the actress said
- Irfan Pathan marries 21-year-old Safa Baig in low-key affair