Prohibitory orders near AP Assembly on July 19
Hyderabad: The city police have imposed prohibitory orders around Andhra Pradesh Assembly for two days from July 19 in the wake of presidential elections.
"To maintain public order, every kind of assembly, public meeting or procession has been banned within a radius of two kilometres of the state Legislative Assembly in connection with Presidential elections on July 19," City Police Commissioner Anurag Sharma said.
The prohibitory orders would be in force from 6 am on July 19 till 6 am on July 20, he said.
The state MLAs would caste their votes for the presidential elections at the Assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH