Prohibitory orders near AP Assembly on July 19
Hyderabad: The city police have imposed prohibitory orders around Andhra Pradesh Assembly for two days from July 19 in the wake of presidential elections.
"To maintain public order, every kind of assembly, public meeting or procession has been banned within a radius of two kilometres of the state Legislative Assembly in connection with Presidential elections on July 19," City Police Commissioner Anurag Sharma said.
The prohibitory orders would be in force from 6 am on July 19 till 6 am on July 20, he said.
The state MLAs would caste their votes for the presidential elections at the Assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves