Prohibitory orders near AP Assembly on July 19
Hyderabad: The city police have imposed prohibitory orders around Andhra Pradesh Assembly for two days from July 19 in the wake of presidential elections.
"To maintain public order, every kind of assembly, public meeting or procession has been banned within a radius of two kilometres of the state Legislative Assembly in connection with Presidential elections on July 19," City Police Commissioner Anurag Sharma said.
The prohibitory orders would be in force from 6 am on July 19 till 6 am on July 20, he said.
The state MLAs would caste their votes for the presidential elections at the Assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE:CM Fadnavis thanks people of Maharashtra for 'huge' victory as BJP clinches 81 seats; Shiv Sena 84
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Big setback for Shiv Sena as BJP bags 81 seats in BMC
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway