Prohibitory orders near AP Assembly on July 19
Hyderabad: The city police have imposed prohibitory orders around Andhra Pradesh Assembly for two days from July 19 in the wake of presidential elections.
"To maintain public order, every kind of assembly, public meeting or procession has been banned within a radius of two kilometres of the state Legislative Assembly in connection with Presidential elections on July 19," City Police Commissioner Anurag Sharma said.
The prohibitory orders would be in force from 6 am on July 19 till 6 am on July 20, he said.
The state MLAs would caste their votes for the presidential elections at the Assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon