Ratan Tata`s visit to Puttaparthi personal
Hyderabad: Tata Group chairman Ratan Tata`s visit to Puttaparthi on Friday was purely personal to pay his respects to Sathya Sai Baba and he did not attend any program of Sathya Sai Central Trust, it was clarified here on Saturday.
Tata visited the pilgrim town in Anantapur district in his personal capacity to pay respects to the spiritual guru, who passed away in April.
The industrialist spent some time at the samadhi of Sai Baba at Prashanti Nilayam. He, however, did not attend any program of the trust.
In the earlier reports, it was mentioned that Tata launched Vidya Vahini, an educational program of the trust.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'