Reddy congratulates newly-inducted Union Ministers from AP
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy on Sunday congratulated the newly-inducted Union Ministers from the state and expressed hope that they would keep up the confidence reposed in them.
Reddy has congratulated the new Union Ministers and also those elevated to the Cabinet rank over phone, official sources said.
He thanked UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh for giving opportunities to the leaders from the state.
Reddy expressed hope that the new ministers from the state would make a mark for themselves and satisfy the confidence reposed in them by the high command and the people of the state.
Actor-turned-politician Chiranjeevi, K Suryaprakash Reddy, Sarvey Satyanarayana, P Balram Naik and Killi Kruparani are the Congress MPs from AP, who were inducted into the Union Cabinet today, while M M Pallam Raju has been promoted to the Cabinet rank.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing