Reddy congratulates newly-inducted Union Ministers from AP
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy on Sunday congratulated the newly-inducted Union Ministers from the state and expressed hope that they would keep up the confidence reposed in them.
Reddy has congratulated the new Union Ministers and also those elevated to the Cabinet rank over phone, official sources said.
He thanked UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh for giving opportunities to the leaders from the state.
Reddy expressed hope that the new ministers from the state would make a mark for themselves and satisfy the confidence reposed in them by the high command and the people of the state.
Actor-turned-politician Chiranjeevi, K Suryaprakash Reddy, Sarvey Satyanarayana, P Balram Naik and Killi Kruparani are the Congress MPs from AP, who were inducted into the Union Cabinet today, while M M Pallam Raju has been promoted to the Cabinet rank.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok