Reddy congratulates newly-inducted Union Ministers from AP
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy on Sunday congratulated the newly-inducted Union Ministers from the state and expressed hope that they would keep up the confidence reposed in them.
Reddy has congratulated the new Union Ministers and also those elevated to the Cabinet rank over phone, official sources said.
He thanked UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh for giving opportunities to the leaders from the state.
Reddy expressed hope that the new ministers from the state would make a mark for themselves and satisfy the confidence reposed in them by the high command and the people of the state.
Actor-turned-politician Chiranjeevi, K Suryaprakash Reddy, Sarvey Satyanarayana, P Balram Naik and Killi Kruparani are the Congress MPs from AP, who were inducted into the Union Cabinet today, while M M Pallam Raju has been promoted to the Cabinet rank.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- Pandal Politics: Shiv Sena slams Bombay High Court's order- Part 2
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes