Rs 7.5 crore looted, Tata Consultancy personnel murdered
Rajahmundry: A Tata Consultancy personnel, responsible for money loading operations in ATMs, was murdered on Monday by unidentified persons, who looted Rs 7.5 crore from his office here in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh, police said.
P Srinivas, a TCS official engaged with SBI ATM Scientific Security Management Services agency, was killed at the ATM near Arts College in the city, they said.
The agency is the main office which sends money to various ATMs across the district and keeps the remaining money in office.
After attacking the official by sprinkling red chilli powder, the unknown miscreants killed him and fled with the money, police said.
The accused also damaged the CCTV at the ATM.
Investigations are on and a manhunt has been launched to nab the assailants, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie