RSS slams NAC, Communal Violence Bill
Hyderabad: Targeting Sonia Gandhi-led
National Advisory Council over the proposed Communal Violence
Bill, RSS Sunday alleged the draft legislation discriminates
against the majority community in the country and intends to
create differences among people.
"Who runs the country? The MPs, Prime Minister and
Cabinet or the National Advisory Committee?" RSS Chief Mohan
Bhagwat said here while addressing a seminar.
Bhagwat further added: "If you read that law (Communal
Violence Bill), its intention appears to be to create
differences among people. It discriminates against the
Noting that the country’s borders are still weak, he
said infiltration of terrorists is still continuing and that
the intentions of China are also known.
He expressed concern over corruption, jobless economic
growth and commercialisation of education.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This packing hack is just awesome! Watch video
- Modi govt@2: Have an enormous task ahead, says PM
- Hindu majority needed to save democracy in India, Uniform Civil Code important: Subramanian Swamy
- Good news for wait-listed passengers! Now upgrade to Air India if train ticket not confirmed
- North Korea's Kim Jong-Un turns into a matchmaker for his sister, set to host dating contest