RSS slams NAC, Communal Violence Bill
Hyderabad: Targeting Sonia Gandhi-led
National Advisory Council over the proposed Communal Violence
Bill, RSS Sunday alleged the draft legislation discriminates
against the majority community in the country and intends to
create differences among people.
"Who runs the country? The MPs, Prime Minister and
Cabinet or the National Advisory Committee?" RSS Chief Mohan
Bhagwat said here while addressing a seminar.
Bhagwat further added: "If you read that law (Communal
Violence Bill), its intention appears to be to create
differences among people. It discriminates against the
Noting that the country’s borders are still weak, he
said infiltration of terrorists is still continuing and that
the intentions of China are also known.
He expressed concern over corruption, jobless economic
growth and commercialisation of education.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu