RSS slams NAC, Communal Violence Bill
Hyderabad: Targeting Sonia Gandhi-led
National Advisory Council over the proposed Communal Violence
Bill, RSS Sunday alleged the draft legislation discriminates
against the majority community in the country and intends to
create differences among people.
"Who runs the country? The MPs, Prime Minister and
Cabinet or the National Advisory Committee?" RSS Chief Mohan
Bhagwat said here while addressing a seminar.
Bhagwat further added: "If you read that law (Communal
Violence Bill), its intention appears to be to create
differences among people. It discriminates against the
Noting that the country’s borders are still weak, he
said infiltration of terrorists is still continuing and that
the intentions of China are also known.
He expressed concern over corruption, jobless economic
growth and commercialisation of education.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place