RSS slams NAC, Communal Violence Bill
Hyderabad: Targeting Sonia Gandhi-led
National Advisory Council over the proposed Communal Violence
Bill, RSS Sunday alleged the draft legislation discriminates
against the majority community in the country and intends to
create differences among people.
"Who runs the country? The MPs, Prime Minister and
Cabinet or the National Advisory Committee?" RSS Chief Mohan
Bhagwat said here while addressing a seminar.
Bhagwat further added: "If you read that law (Communal
Violence Bill), its intention appears to be to create
differences among people. It discriminates against the
Noting that the country’s borders are still weak, he
said infiltration of terrorists is still continuing and that
the intentions of China are also known.
He expressed concern over corruption, jobless economic
growth and commercialisation of education.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa