Sai Trust adopts resolution paying tribute to Sai Baba
Puttaparthi: The Trustees and members of
the Council of Management of Sri Satya Sai Central Trust met
at Prasanthi Nilayam here on Tuesday morning for the first time
after the Baba`s demise and adopted a resolution paying
glowing tribute to him.
In a statement issued in the evening, the Trustees said,
"The task that lies ahead of the Trust is unquestionably
enormous and complex, particularly in the absence of personal
guidance from Baba.
"The Trustees and members of the Council of Management
unanimously offer themselves in all humility and with a sense
of total unity at the Lotus feet of Baba and pray to guide and
inspire all the work they do with Sai`s `vajra sankalpa`
(resoluteness) so that the Trust he founded continues to make
the difficult achievable and the impossible a reality exactly
as it happened when he guided the Trust earlier.
"It is our hope that he would graciously accept our
prayer and respond to it so that the Trust shines now and
forever with the radiance that is the hallmark of the
The statement, signed by all the Trustees, was issued by
Baba`s nephew and Trust member R J Ratnakar.
Baba wore a human face and acted seemingly at a human
level. However, his actions and missions always bore the stamp
of the "cosmic aspect of the divine" imminent in an avatar,
the statement added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: Mulayam sacks Ram Gopal Yadav from party for six years; Shivpal says he is corrupt, involved with BJP