Satya Sai Baba recovering well: Doctors
Anantapur: Spritual guru Satya Sai Baba, who was admitted to hospital for lung and chest
congestion last month, was responding positively to the treatment, doctors said on Friday.
"Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, who was hospitalised in Sri Satya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Prashantigram, on March 28 afternoon, is showing considerable improvement and is showing positive response to the treatment.
He is under constant care of a panel of expert doctors. His vital systems continue to function satisfactorily," a bulletin issued by the director of the Institute said.
85-year-old Saibaba was admitted to the super-speciality hospital in Puttaparti near here after he complained of slowing heart beat and giddiness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi