Satya Sai Baba recovering well: Doctors
Anantapur: Spritual guru Satya Sai Baba, who was admitted to hospital for lung and chest
congestion last month, was responding positively to the treatment, doctors said on Friday.
"Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, who was hospitalised in Sri Satya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Prashantigram, on March 28 afternoon, is showing considerable improvement and is showing positive response to the treatment.
He is under constant care of a panel of expert doctors. His vital systems continue to function satisfactorily," a bulletin issued by the director of the Institute said.
85-year-old Saibaba was admitted to the super-speciality hospital in Puttaparti near here after he complained of slowing heart beat and giddiness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America