Satya Sai Baba recovering well: Doctors
Anantapur: Spritual guru Satya Sai Baba, who was admitted to hospital for lung and chest
congestion last month, was responding positively to the treatment, doctors said on Friday.
"Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, who was hospitalised in Sri Satya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Prashantigram, on March 28 afternoon, is showing considerable improvement and is showing positive response to the treatment.
He is under constant care of a panel of expert doctors. His vital systems continue to function satisfactorily," a bulletin issued by the director of the Institute said.
85-year-old Saibaba was admitted to the super-speciality hospital in Puttaparti near here after he complained of slowing heart beat and giddiness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj