Satya Sai Baba recovering well: Doctors
Anantapur: Spritual guru Satya Sai Baba, who was admitted to hospital for lung and chest
congestion last month, was responding positively to the treatment, doctors said on Friday.
"Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, who was hospitalised in Sri Satya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Prashantigram, on March 28 afternoon, is showing considerable improvement and is showing positive response to the treatment.
He is under constant care of a panel of expert doctors. His vital systems continue to function satisfactorily," a bulletin issued by the director of the Institute said.
85-year-old Saibaba was admitted to the super-speciality hospital in Puttaparti near here after he complained of slowing heart beat and giddiness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Gold price hits 2-week low on US rate hike prospects
- Envy at workplace may hamper your productivity
- Sent email to the wrong person? Know how to recall email on Gmail's Undo Send feature
- Shabir Choudhry rejects UN Secy Gen's letter to Pak PM as ''unimpressive''
- When MP CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan got 'lift' from cops during visit to flood-hit areas; image goes viral - Pic inside