Satya Sai Baba recovering well: Doctors
Anantapur: Spritual guru Satya Sai Baba, who was admitted to hospital for lung and chest
congestion last month, was responding positively to the treatment, doctors said on Friday.
"Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, who was hospitalised in Sri Satya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Prashantigram, on March 28 afternoon, is showing considerable improvement and is showing positive response to the treatment.
He is under constant care of a panel of expert doctors. His vital systems continue to function satisfactorily," a bulletin issued by the director of the Institute said.
85-year-old Saibaba was admitted to the super-speciality hospital in Puttaparti near here after he complained of slowing heart beat and giddiness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test