Satya Sai Baba`s health condition stable
Anantapur: The health condition of Sri
Satya Sai Baba, who developed a breathing problem last night
after being hospitalised at Puttaparti for lung and chest
congestion, is now stable, doctors attending on him said
86-year-old Baba had difficulty in breathing late last
night and was put on supportive respiratory device, said Dr
A N Safaya, Director, Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical
Sciences hospital, in a health bulletin here.
He is now breathing more easily and all other vital
systems are functioning normally and there was no cause for
anxiety, the bulletin said.
Baba was admitted to this Prashanthigram Super Speciality
hospital in Puttaparti near here on March 28 after he
complained of slowing heart beat and giddiness.
Share your experiences about Baba with us.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof