Satyam case: Court asks Raju`s counsel ways to begin trial
Hyderabad: The special court hearing
multi-crore Satyam scam today asked the counsel of former
Chairman of Satyam Computers B Ramalinga Raju to file an
application on July 5 about possible ways to begin trial in
the backdrop of Raju`s health.
Raju, prime accused in the Satyam Computers multi-crore
accounting scam, has been avoiding court proceedings since
September last citing health reasons.
Earlier, Dr Ajit Kumar, gastroenterologist, treating B
Ramalinga Raju at Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS)
appeared before the court and explained about the health
condition of Raju.
He informed the court that Raju would be administered an
injection for Hepatitis-C ailment on July 5 and subsequently
his health condition would be examined.
The CBI had yesterday requested the court to summon Dr
Ajit Kumar to explain about the health condition of Raju as it
wanted to begin trail through video linkage to the hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef