Satyam case: Court records statements of three bank officials
Hyderabad: The special court conducting the
trial of multi-crore Satyam fraud case on Wednesday recorded the
statements of three banks officials.
A Citibank official from Mumbai, Sharat Saxena appeared
before the XXI Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate and
informed the court about transactions of Satyam Computers
between 2007 and 2008.
Saxena worked with a city branch of the Citbank here
during 2007 and 2008.
Other banks officials - Ravi Mahanubhav of ICICI here and
Anant Charan Swain of Vijaya Bank from Lucknow also informed
the court about the transactions of Satyam Comptuers.
After beginning of the trial on November 8, the court has
so far recorded the statements of 20 officials of various
banks where Satyam Computers had accounts.
Meanwhile, the investigating agency CBI today submitted
another list of witnesses before the court who were to be
examined from December, 1 to 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked
- Second US service member killed in Afghanistan in 2016
- 8 out of 10 French do not want Nicolas Sarkozy back