Satyam case: Court records statements of three bank officials
Hyderabad: The special court conducting the
trial of multi-crore Satyam fraud case on Wednesday recorded the
statements of three banks officials.
A Citibank official from Mumbai, Sharat Saxena appeared
before the XXI Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate and
informed the court about transactions of Satyam Computers
between 2007 and 2008.
Saxena worked with a city branch of the Citbank here
during 2007 and 2008.
Other banks officials - Ravi Mahanubhav of ICICI here and
Anant Charan Swain of Vijaya Bank from Lucknow also informed
the court about the transactions of Satyam Comptuers.
After beginning of the trial on November 8, the court has
so far recorded the statements of 20 officials of various
banks where Satyam Computers had accounts.
Meanwhile, the investigating agency CBI today submitted
another list of witnesses before the court who were to be
examined from December, 1 to 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi