Satyam case: Court records statements of three bank officials
Hyderabad: The special court conducting the
trial of multi-crore Satyam fraud case on Wednesday recorded the
statements of three banks officials.
A Citibank official from Mumbai, Sharat Saxena appeared
before the XXI Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate and
informed the court about transactions of Satyam Computers
between 2007 and 2008.
Saxena worked with a city branch of the Citbank here
during 2007 and 2008.
Other banks officials - Ravi Mahanubhav of ICICI here and
Anant Charan Swain of Vijaya Bank from Lucknow also informed
the court about the transactions of Satyam Comptuers.
After beginning of the trial on November 8, the court has
so far recorded the statements of 20 officials of various
banks where Satyam Computers had accounts.
Meanwhile, the investigating agency CBI today submitted
another list of witnesses before the court who were to be
examined from December, 1 to 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt