Satyam case: Court records statements of three bank officials
Hyderabad: The special court conducting the
trial of multi-crore Satyam fraud case on Wednesday recorded the
statements of three banks officials.
A Citibank official from Mumbai, Sharat Saxena appeared
before the XXI Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate and
informed the court about transactions of Satyam Computers
between 2007 and 2008.
Saxena worked with a city branch of the Citbank here
during 2007 and 2008.
Other banks officials - Ravi Mahanubhav of ICICI here and
Anant Charan Swain of Vijaya Bank from Lucknow also informed
the court about the transactions of Satyam Comptuers.
After beginning of the trial on November 8, the court has
so far recorded the statements of 20 officials of various
banks where Satyam Computers had accounts.
Meanwhile, the investigating agency CBI today submitted
another list of witnesses before the court who were to be
examined from December, 1 to 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it