Seemandhra MPs to continue oppose Telangana Bill
New Delhi: Seemandhra ministers and MPs, including the six suspended legislators, on Wednesday held a crucial meeting, ahead of tabling of Telangana Bill in Parliament.
According to sources, all Seemanadhra ministers except for two are likely to protest against the introduction of the Bill in the well of the House.
Sources further said that an expelled MP is expected to give a notice for no-confidence motion against the government, in a bid to mount pressure against tabling the Telangana Bill.
An MP claimed that they have already mobilised the support of 37 MPs in the last two days.
Emerging out of the meeting, none of the Ministers were ready to comment on what they have discussed in the meeting.
However, one senior minister said they will oppose the Bill.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!