Seemandhra MPs to continue oppose Telangana Bill
New Delhi: Seemandhra ministers and MPs, including the six suspended legislators, on Wednesday held a crucial meeting, ahead of tabling of Telangana Bill in Parliament.
According to sources, all Seemanadhra ministers except for two are likely to protest against the introduction of the Bill in the well of the House.
Sources further said that an expelled MP is expected to give a notice for no-confidence motion against the government, in a bid to mount pressure against tabling the Telangana Bill.
An MP claimed that they have already mobilised the support of 37 MPs in the last two days.
Emerging out of the meeting, none of the Ministers were ready to comment on what they have discussed in the meeting.
However, one senior minister said they will oppose the Bill.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter