Semester exams at Osmania University postponed
Hyderabad: The ongoing semester examination
of post graduate and professional courses of Osmania
University, which were scheduled to be held on Tuesday and
Wednesday, have been postponed due to tension following the death
of an engineering student M Sai Kumar, who allegedly committed
suicide for the cause of Telangana.
According to OU authorities, the exams of MA, MSc, MCom,
MBA, MCA, LLB, MEd, MPEd, BE scheduled for yesterday and today
were postponed in view of the tense situation that prevailed
following the death of M Sai Kumar.
"The dates for these exams will be announced later. However, all the
remaining exams would be conducted as per schedule from
tomorrow," an OU official said.
The semester exams of PG and professional courses of OU,
which had been postponed on several occasions in the past
following the Telangana agitation, had finally began on March
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog