Semester exams at Osmania University postponed
Hyderabad: The ongoing semester examination
of post graduate and professional courses of Osmania
University, which were scheduled to be held on Tuesday and
Wednesday, have been postponed due to tension following the death
of an engineering student M Sai Kumar, who allegedly committed
suicide for the cause of Telangana.
According to OU authorities, the exams of MA, MSc, MCom,
MBA, MCA, LLB, MEd, MPEd, BE scheduled for yesterday and today
were postponed in view of the tense situation that prevailed
following the death of M Sai Kumar.
"The dates for these exams will be announced later. However, all the
remaining exams would be conducted as per schedule from
tomorrow," an OU official said.
The semester exams of PG and professional courses of OU,
which had been postponed on several occasions in the past
following the Telangana agitation, had finally began on March
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?