Semester exams at Osmania University postponed
Hyderabad: The ongoing semester examination
of post graduate and professional courses of Osmania
University, which were scheduled to be held on Tuesday and
Wednesday, have been postponed due to tension following the death
of an engineering student M Sai Kumar, who allegedly committed
suicide for the cause of Telangana.
According to OU authorities, the exams of MA, MSc, MCom,
MBA, MCA, LLB, MEd, MPEd, BE scheduled for yesterday and today
were postponed in view of the tense situation that prevailed
following the death of M Sai Kumar.
"The dates for these exams will be announced later. However, all the
remaining exams would be conducted as per schedule from
tomorrow," an OU official said.
The semester exams of PG and professional courses of OU,
which had been postponed on several occasions in the past
following the Telangana agitation, had finally began on March
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev