Semester exams at Osmania University postponed
Hyderabad: The ongoing semester examination
of post graduate and professional courses of Osmania
University, which were scheduled to be held on Tuesday and
Wednesday, have been postponed due to tension following the death
of an engineering student M Sai Kumar, who allegedly committed
suicide for the cause of Telangana.
According to OU authorities, the exams of MA, MSc, MCom,
MBA, MCA, LLB, MEd, MPEd, BE scheduled for yesterday and today
were postponed in view of the tense situation that prevailed
following the death of M Sai Kumar.
"The dates for these exams will be announced later. However, all the
remaining exams would be conducted as per schedule from
tomorrow," an OU official said.
The semester exams of PG and professional courses of OU,
which had been postponed on several occasions in the past
following the Telangana agitation, had finally began on March
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Sleep apnea patients at glaucoma risk
- Unbelievable! Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' shatters Box Office, earns Rs 250 crore in India on Day 1?
- Audience don't judge stars with box office numbers: John Abraham
- 'Madaari' is outstanding, says Deepika Padukone
- Three Taliban commanders arrested in Afghanistan's Samangan province