Separate Telangana state is a `reality`, says union minister
Hyderabad: Union Minister of State for Labour and Employment K Suresh said here today that Telangana is a "reality".
Speaking here at Hyderabad on the sidelines of the 7th National Skill Conference held here today by the Functional Vocational Training and Research Society (FVTRS) Suresh said that the Group of Ministers is evaluating the bifurcation issue.
He claimed to be ignorant about whether the bifurcation issue would be tabled in the Parliament and said that it was not in his hand.
"I don’t see the agenda coming within days. I can only talk about the agenda of my ministry and not the bifurcation agenda," he said.
When asked whether he would stand by the Congress Working Committee (CWC) decision Suresh said that Congress party official spokespersons would talk about it and that it was not for him to comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam