Separate Telangana state is a `reality`, says union minister
Hyderabad: Union Minister of State for Labour and Employment K Suresh said here today that Telangana is a "reality".
Speaking here at Hyderabad on the sidelines of the 7th National Skill Conference held here today by the Functional Vocational Training and Research Society (FVTRS) Suresh said that the Group of Ministers is evaluating the bifurcation issue.
He claimed to be ignorant about whether the bifurcation issue would be tabled in the Parliament and said that it was not in his hand.
"I don’t see the agenda coming within days. I can only talk about the agenda of my ministry and not the bifurcation agenda," he said.
When asked whether he would stand by the Congress Working Committee (CWC) decision Suresh said that Congress party official spokespersons would talk about it and that it was not for him to comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Brexit impact: RBI will provide liquidity wherever necessary, says Raghuram Rajan
- I should speak less now, jokes Salman Khan
- POSTER alert! Erika Kaar in Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay'
- Maharashtra districts to have own disaster management plan
- Despite big money on table, Rahul Dravid rejected Anurag Thakur's offer to coach India - Here's why