Sex racket busted in Hyderabad; one woman arrested
Hyderabad: Police claimed to have busted a
sex racket with the arrest of a woman during a raid at a
brothel, operating from an apartment in Masabtank area here.
Two women, including an Uzbekistan national, were
rescued from the brothel during the raid, police said.
Based on a a tip-off, the sleuths of Commissioner`s
Task Force (West Zone) raided the apartment and nabbed one
Asha Singh and rescued the Uzbekistan national and another
woman hailing from Delhi, Task Force Deputy Commissioner of
Police C H Ramchander said.
"Due to financial problems, Asha had decided to make
quick money by allegedly indulging in the bussiness of
prostitution and was used to bring sex workers for one week to
Hyderabad on commission basis from Mumbai," the DCP said.
Further investigations are on, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test