Sex racket busted in Hyderabad; one woman arrested
Hyderabad: Police claimed to have busted a
sex racket with the arrest of a woman during a raid at a
brothel, operating from an apartment in Masabtank area here.
Two women, including an Uzbekistan national, were
rescued from the brothel during the raid, police said.
Based on a a tip-off, the sleuths of Commissioner`s
Task Force (West Zone) raided the apartment and nabbed one
Asha Singh and rescued the Uzbekistan national and another
woman hailing from Delhi, Task Force Deputy Commissioner of
Police C H Ramchander said.
"Due to financial problems, Asha had decided to make
quick money by allegedly indulging in the bussiness of
prostitution and was used to bring sex workers for one week to
Hyderabad on commission basis from Mumbai," the DCP said.
Further investigations are on, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31