Sex racket busted in Hyderabad; one woman arrested
Hyderabad: Police claimed to have busted a
sex racket with the arrest of a woman during a raid at a
brothel, operating from an apartment in Masabtank area here.
Two women, including an Uzbekistan national, were
rescued from the brothel during the raid, police said.
Based on a a tip-off, the sleuths of Commissioner`s
Task Force (West Zone) raided the apartment and nabbed one
Asha Singh and rescued the Uzbekistan national and another
woman hailing from Delhi, Task Force Deputy Commissioner of
Police C H Ramchander said.
"Due to financial problems, Asha had decided to make
quick money by allegedly indulging in the bussiness of
prostitution and was used to bring sex workers for one week to
Hyderabad on commission basis from Mumbai," the DCP said.
Further investigations are on, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan