Sharmila completes 2,500 km during her march
Hyderabad: Sharmila, YSR Congress leader and sister of the party president Jaganmohan Reddy, on Sunday completed distance of 2,500 kilometres in her ongoing `pad-yatra` (march) across Andhra Pradesh.
She covered 2,500 kms before reaching Kakarapalli in the coastal East Godavari district, where she unveiled a statue of her late father Y S Rajasekhara Reddy.
The march started in October last year from Rajasekhara Reddy family estate at Idupulapaya in Kadapa district.
During the march, she has been targeting the ruling Congress for `failing` to implement the welfare schemes launched by her father. TDP too has been her target for its failure to be an effective opposition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!