Six killed, 21 injured in two road mishaps in AP
Rajahmundry (AP): Six persons were killed and 21 others injured in two separate road accidents in East and West Godavari districts of Andhra Pradesh in the wee hours on Sunday, police said.
The deceased, who belonged to Sri Kalahastri in Chittoor district, used to live in makeshift tents and earn a living by organising road shows, they said.
The five injured, including a four-year-old boy, were rushed to the Government General Hospital at Tanuku.
In a separate incident, two persons were killed and 16 others injured, including six seriously, when a truck collided with a tractor on Pithapuram Bypass road in East Godvari district this morning, police said.
Further investigations were on in both the cases, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?