Six killed in road mishap in AP
Warangal: Six persons of a family were killed and five others injured when the pick-up vehicle in which they were travelling collided head-on with a lorry in Wardhanapet mandal here, police said Wednesday.
The incident happened at Punnal cross-roads when the four-wheeler in which 11 people were travelling from Lingapur village was hit from the opposite direction by a coal-laden lorry late last night resulting in spot death of three persons while three others succumbed to injuries in a hospital, they said.
Five other occupants of the pick-up vehicle were undergoing treatment in MGM hospital here, police said.
The victims were on their way to a temple at Ainavolu.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane