Six killed in road mishap in AP
Warangal: Six persons of a family were killed and five others injured when the pick-up vehicle in which they were travelling collided head-on with a lorry in Wardhanapet mandal here, police said Wednesday.
The incident happened at Punnal cross-roads when the four-wheeler in which 11 people were travelling from Lingapur village was hit from the opposite direction by a coal-laden lorry late last night resulting in spot death of three persons while three others succumbed to injuries in a hospital, they said.
Five other occupants of the pick-up vehicle were undergoing treatment in MGM hospital here, police said.
The victims were on their way to a temple at Ainavolu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users