Six killed in road mishap in AP
Warangal: Six persons of a family were killed and five others injured when the pick-up vehicle in which they were travelling collided head-on with a lorry in Wardhanapet mandal here, police said Wednesday.
The incident happened at Punnal cross-roads when the four-wheeler in which 11 people were travelling from Lingapur village was hit from the opposite direction by a coal-laden lorry late last night resulting in spot death of three persons while three others succumbed to injuries in a hospital, they said.
Five other occupants of the pick-up vehicle were undergoing treatment in MGM hospital here, police said.
The victims were on their way to a temple at Ainavolu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Three Taliban commanders arrested in Afghanistan's Samangan province
- Kamal Haasan still under medical care in hospital
- Kashmir unrest: Policeman injured in Burhan Wani protest dies, death toll rises to 46
- PNB Housing Finance readies Rs 2,500-crore IPO, heads to tier 2, 3 cities
- Guess which state has max urban net subscribers; Maha, Delhi tied in 2nd spot