Six Maoist aides surrender in Visakhapatnam
Visakhapatnam: Six Maoist associates on Friday
surrendered in Andhra Pradesh`s Visakhapatnam district, police
According to them, the six persons, belonging to Tulam
village of Padabayulu mandal, surrendered before the
Additional Superintendent of Police of Paderu sub-division.
They were helping the outlaws by supplying food,
medicines and other essentials, police said.
The surrendered members would be rehabilitated, they
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon